Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wife's friend crawled into bed with us, What have I done

MikeJohns73
post Jun 30 2010, 05:14 PM
Post #1

Newbie *
Group: Members
Member No.: 5,997

Hi, everyonel. I am new here and wanted some advice. I did something very bad and feel really guilty. My wife and I went camping with four couples. The third night my wife's good friend Kelly crawled into our tent. She was mad at her boyfriend who was drunk then went out late fishing on the lake. We all had been drinking. We are 35-to 40 years old.

My wife's friend Kelly crawled into our tent. We laughed and said good night to her. I was sleeping in the middle of the two. Kelly was 5 feet away in a sleeping bag. I woke up and noticed I was spooning and having sex. I was excited that my wife took advantage of my (late night erection) Which she often does. I was excited that I was having sex with her with Kelly 5 feet away. It was quiet and slow and under the covers.

But the thing is, IT WAS KELLY I was having sex with. I realized after seconds/minutes?? This was not my wife Lisa. I knew Kelly knew I was sleeping and took advantage of the situation. Knowing this.... I said Kelly what are you doing? What are we doing? Kelly whispered to me " I just wanted to mess with you a little bit and laughed" She said calm down!

I was close to climax. Instead of pulling out and stopping this. I continued for a minute and just decided to finish. Kelly's tubes are tied so I figured we are safe on that end. I knew then it was wrong.

Kelly, said just be quiet and go back to sleep. Live a little and consider this an adventure. I looked over and could tell she was finishing her own needs.

My wife rolled over 30 minutes later and hugged and kissed me. She asked me if Kelly even moved last night? I said Kelly is a restless sleeper. We will never let her in our tent again. Lisa laughed and woke up Kelly. Kelly said I suppose you two want to be alone. Kelly went out to start breakfast.

My wife said she was feeling frisky and wanted to have sex. I said let me go to the bathroom. She said it can wait and proceeded to tell me she wanted to take advantage of me last night with Kelly in the tent, but new that would be moraly wrong. I was turned on. We had sex.

During breakfast Kelly told all the couples that Lisa and I were getting it on right before breakfast. Then Lisa said to Kelly. Your lucky you left when you did Kelly. Kelly replied "After a night sleeping with your husband Lisa I needed to take a cold shower" Everyone laughed and Kelly winked at me.

If I was in college I would be bragging, but I am a married man with children. What was I thinking? What do I do? Why did I continue when I realized it was Kelly. Why did I have sex with Lisa 35 minutes later? Do I tell Lisa. Is this worth ruining a friendship? Should we even be friends with Kelly. If I would have stopped the sex act with Kelly I would not feel the guilt i feel today. Atleast then I could say I was the better person. What do I do?

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 03:34 PM